SUHA S. J. JADALLAH (2022) The role of digital public relations in promoting educational values among Palestinian university youth "Empirical Study" , Deanship Of Graduate Studies And Scientific Research .
. This study aims to identify the role of digital public relations in enhancing educational values among Palestinian university youth. The study used the survey method, relying on a questionnaire as a tool for data collection. The study population consisted of workers in the public relations departments in the Palestinian universities in Gaza Strip (Islamic University - Al-Azhar University - Al-Aqsa University - Gaza University - Al-Quds Open University - Palestine University). The researcher relied on the comprehensive survey method in which it was applied on 45 male and female employees. A questionnaire were distributed to all members of the study sample, (35) questionnaires were retrieved with a recovery rate of (77.7%). A stratified sample of university students was selected, where the sample amounted (670) male and female students from all disciplines. After examining the questionnaires, none of them were excluded. The (SPSS) program was used to analyze the data.
The study found:
1. The degree of care and attention to use or apply to employ modern technological means in promoting educational values among university students from the workers' point of view was high, with a rate of 71.4%.
2. It was found that the most modern technological means used by workers in promoting educational values among university youth was
the university’s social media, at a rate of 100%.
3. It turns out that 51.2% of the study sample believed that there was a development of public relations of the means of communication used in promoting educational values among students.
4. The arithmetic mean of the paragraphs of the educational values axis that the Palestinian university students possess from the workers' point of view was 3.74, the standard deviation is 0.718, and the relative weight was 74.8%.
5. It turns out that 55.8% of the students in the study sample believed that there were public relations activities at the university that aim to enhance the students' educational values.
The study recommended the following:
1. Public relations practitioners in universities have to work on employing modern technology in promoting educational values among Palestinian university youth.
2. The necessity for attention and care of the various types of public relations activities, because the student takes it very seriously, and these activities result in the behavior of the students.
3. The necessity of paying attention to the guiding educational role of the university and its great role in education, discipline and the development of values.
4. The need for attention and care of the enlightening role of public relations in universities, reviewing programs and activities that are of great importance in promoting youth values.
Keywords: Digital public relations - educational values - university youth- role-enhance.