MOHAMAD EL MAPHOOH (2022) The Reality of the Professional Performance of Employees in Public Relations Departments in the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Ways to Develop A Descriptive Study , Deanship Of Graduate Studies And Scientific Research .
This study aims to identify the reality of the professional Performance of employees in the public relations departments in the Palestinian Ministry of Education and the ways in developing it. The researcher used the descriptive approach to conduct this study, relying on the questionnaire as a tool for collecting information. The researcher applied the questionnaires to all members of the study community, which consisted of (78), the researcher retrieved (72) questionnaires from the study community of public relations workers in the Palestinian Ministry of Education with a percentage of (92.30%). The questionnaire was analyzed by using the Statistical Packages Program (SPSS) to process and analyze data and test the study hypotheses, The most notable results were:
- The degree of professional performance of workers in public relations at the Palestinian Ministry of Education is very high, with a relative weight of 86.5% and a standard deviation of 0.571.
- The factors affecting professional performance came with a high degree with a relative weight of 80.9% and a standard deviation of 0.47. The most influential factors in professional performance were the social factors, then subjectivity, occupational factors and finally economic factors.
- There is a statistically significant correlation between the factors affecting the professional performance of workers in public relations at the Palestinian Ministry of Education and the degree of job satisfaction for workers.
The most important recommendations of the study:
- Motivating employees of public relations departments to participate and coordinate with all agencies and departments, whether local, regional or international, to enhance cooperation, communication and joint communication in all fields with the aim of developing professional performance.
- Public relations workers must participate in decision-making and planning process, as effective public relations are the main supporter in decision-making and planning process.