Dr. Tarek Abu Hjayyer (2020) The reality of vocational and technical education and training in Palestine, and its role to the entrepreneurship of small enterprises , Administrative And Financial Sciences .
Abstract :This research aims at studying the reality of vocational and technical education and training in Palestine, and its role to the entrepreneurship of small enterprises, which contributes to achieve a sustainable development. The researchers used a descriptive analytical method in conducting the study, while a questionnaire was applied to collect data from a random sample consisted of 180 individual, representing owners of small projects. The researchers reached a number of results, the most important of which are:
1. There is a moderate agreement on TVET reality level.
2. There is a medium support for small entrepreneurship.
3. All dimensions of TVET current reality have a positive impact on small entrepreneurship. In the light of study results,
The researchers recommended that all providers of TVET programs should work on the following:
1. The necessity to evaluate programs and curricula periodically, while keeping pace with global developments.
2. Attracting qualified and experienced instructors.
3. Developing the professional and technical programs infrastructure.
4. Supporting graduates of professional and technical programs by providing them job opportunities.