Saadi A. H. Eldour (2023) Evaluating The Role of Public Relations and its Programs in Palestinian Universities in the Light of Technological Media (Empirical Study) , Deanship Of Graduate Studies And Scientific Research .
its programs in the Palestinian universities in the light of technological media. The study used the survey method based on a questionnaire as a tool for data collection. Using the comprehensive survey approad, (45) questionnaires were distributed after ensuring their validity and reliability to the study community, which consisted of all workers in the public relations departments in the Palestinian universities in the southern governorates, namely (Al-Quds Open University, Islamic University, Al-Azhar University, Al-Aqsa University, Gaza University, University of Palestine), where (36) of those who conducted the research responded with a recovery rate of (80%), and the (SPSS) program was used to analyze the data, The study found the following:
1. The university's public relations department used the technological media with a very large degree, at (100%).
2. The degree of confidence of the study sample members in the digital media used by the university was highly at (75.0%).
3.The degree to which the study sample members practiced digital media in public relations programs was highly at (69.4%).
4. The degree of satisfaction of the study sample with the digital media used by public relations in its programs was very high degree at (38.9%), a high degree at (11.1%), a medium degree at (27.8%), and a low degree. .
5. The degree of public relations use of digital media reached (50.0%) to a very high degree at (22.2%).
6. There are no statistically significant differences at the level of significance (α < 0.05) between the average response of employees towards the roles and programs of public relations in the light of technological media due to the variables (gender, years of experience, university).
The study recommended the following:
1. Keeping pace with the development of the technological media and utilizing the media used.
2. The need for more attention and focus towards employing technological media in promoting the policy and goals of universities.
3. The needsscty of Work on training and qualifying cadres working in public relations to be able to make optimal use of technological media